Pound Hill Infant Academy is a large infant academy with 270 pupils, aged 4-7 years old, located in the heart of Crawley, West Sussex.
We are extremely proud of our welcoming academy where we strive to ensure that all our pupils reach their potential.
We treat every child as an individual and provide a happy, engaging and thriving environment where children succeed. We offer learning experiences which prepare our children for an ever changing world, balancing the teaching of knowledge and skills.
All our children are expected to be responsible members of their community, demonstrating respect for others and embracing the unique qualities, values and traditions that make our academy an exciting place to be.
We hope the information contained in our prospectus will introduce you to our academy and demonstrate our commitment to working effectively in partnership with you to provide the very best learning opportunities for your child.
We look forward to welcoming you to our academy.
Mr T Jordan
We are part of a family of academies
We are proud to be part of the University of Brighton Academies Trust, a distinguished organisation dedicated to nurturing and supporting infant, primary, and secondary academies throughout Sussex.
As a family of academies, we collectively pursue common goals and ambitions guided by our shared mission, vision, and values.
Our association with the University of Brighton lends invaluable enrichment to the Trust. Drawing upon their esteemed sponsorship and extensive experience in working with schools, we strive to create an environment where our pupils are not only inspired to excel but also cultivate a lifelong passion for learning.
The benefits of being an academy include:
- Access to expert advice and support from our lead sponsor, the University of Brighton, to further develop our teaching
- Support and expertise from a dedicated professional services team, who help all our academies grow and develop every year
- Curriculum freedoms; as an academy we can develop learning that really excites children
- The continuation of our distinctive and inclusive ethos
- The resources we need to move our good school to outstanding.