Children learn to think and behave creatively, solve problems, respond positively to challenges, manage risk and cope with change.
We believe in the importance of teaching children a love of, and the essential tools for, life-long learning. We seek to go beyond the ambitions of the national curriculum.
Through our curriculum, we provide opportunities for children to think and behave creatively, solve problems, respond positively to challenges, manage risk and cope with change. All our learning has a strong emphasis on key skills particularly reading, writing and mathematics. We believe that a creative and exciting curriculum combined with memorable learning experiences is the key to children’s success.
We set out to develop happy, confident learners in a variety of ways. We provide our children with:
- A curriculum based on the needs of our learners which includes giving the children high aspirations.
- A curriculum with personal, social, emotional development and citizenship at the heart.
- A curriculum which engages and motivates our learners.
- Learning outside the classroom, including local community.
- Enriching and enhancing experiences with a range of visitors and visits.
Our academy has additional facilities which include a multi-use games area, adventure trail and outside sporting area.